Olean Department of Public Works

Street Light Outage?

If you have a street light out in front of your home, contact the DPW Office
at (716) 376-5650 or lhuff@cityofolean.org.

We will be happy to report to National Grid on your behalf.

Please provide the following information:

National Grid does not repair at night so an exact location is necessary.

Banner Rules and Regulations
Street Light Outage?
Consumer Confidence Report (pdf)
Property Owner Rental Agreement
Waste & Recycling 2012
Seasonal Information
Request for Proposals
Permit Fee Schedule
Wastewater Master Plan (pdf)