Olean Department of Public Works

Pool Filling

Many residents have inquired as to whether they have to pay sewer when filling a swimming pool; the answer is yes. Any water that goes through your meter will be assessed water and sewer charges since the sewer is based upon your water consumption. This would include filling of pools and hot tubs, gardening, washing vehicles, irrigating lawns, power washing, etc.

If you have any questions, please call the water office at 716-376-5657.

Banner Rules and Regulations
Street Light Outage?
Consumer Confidence Report (pdf)
Property Owner Rental Agreement
Waste & Recycling 2012
Seasonal Information
Request for Proposals
Permit Fee Schedule
Wastewater Master Plan (pdf)